Hometown Feel. Hometown Care.
From long-term care to specialized care — Maple Lawn Nursing and Rehabilitation has the programs and support services ready to assist you as your care needs increase or decrease. You will not find a more dedicated team of professionals around. We are proud of our home at Maple Lawn Nursing and treat each Resident like a member of our family!
Maple Lawn Nursing & Rehabilitation strives to nurture an environment filled with joy, activity, and personal relationships. Every resident who comes to live with us is like a member of our family and is treated with the highest level of dignity and respect.
Maple Lawn Nursing and Rehabilitation, located in the quaint Western Oklahoma community of Hydro, Oklahoma (outside of Weatherford, OK) provides senior residents with long-term care and skilled nursing care in a warm, nurturing environment. Maple Lawn Nursing and Rehabilitation strives to enhance the lives of our residents by delivering an unsurpassed quality of care within a comfortable setting that feels like home. We have been in Hydro for over 50 years and treat each resident with the same level of compassion and dignity as one of our own family members.
Schedule a visit today and see why so many seniors are glad to call us home.
Our Long Term Care Services
Maple Lawn Nursing and Rehabilitation Center's large spacious rooms and light, airy dining room provide great living spaces for our residents and families to enjoy. We pride ourselves on being small and homey. This allows the team to really get to know our residents and their needs, and also allows our residents and families to build relationships with our team. Developing strong bonds helps to make the stay much more enjoyable; whether the stay is for long-term nursing or for short-term rehab.
Our Amenities, Rooms, and Services
At Maple Lawn Nursing & Rehabilitation, we have a true hometown feel that our residents enjoy. Our facility is well maintained, and our experienced, friendly staff is always available 24/7 for our residents.
Our dining menu is top notch and the atmosphere encourages social activity, as well as nutritional plans.
If you prefer private rooms, baths, and amenities, our private rooms are clean, comfortable, and well-maintained for our residents.
Our semi-private rooms are spacious, comfortable, and setup to provide a healthy environment for you or your loved ones.
Find us in Hydro, Oklahoma
We provide Long Term Skilled Nursing Care, Including:
- PT/OT/ST services
- restorative services
- IV therapy
- medication management
- Restaurant type dining
- In-House Podiatry services
- 24 hour nursing care
- Optometry/Dental services
- And Much More
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it! Get in touch with us to find out how.
Need To Speak With Us?
Our Network of Services and Providers
The Deer Creek Healthcare Network is composed of a compassionate team of caring team members and different options for your, or your family member's, level of care. Whether you are looking for Long Term Care, Independent Living, Skilled Nursing, Pharmacy Services, or Rehabilitation.
Send A Message To Your Loved One At Maple Lawn Nursing
You can use this form to send a private message to your loved one at Maple Lawn Nursing & Rehabilitation. We will print and deliver your message confidentially to your loved one.
If you would rather email your message – please contact us: email@example.com
Use This Form To Send Your Private Message
“Everything you'll ever need”
I love that I can visit my mom nearly anytime and I receive updates on her journey. I truly believe that the best healthcare is here.
"Love The Resident Care"
Love that the residents are treated with love, kindness, respect and special. There are activities several times during day for them to attend. They make sure that there is something that will fit each resident. Those that don’t or can’t come out our activity director spends one on one time with them. Proud to be a part of this loving caring team.
"Care without worries"
if you need your loved one taken care of without worry maple Lawn is the nursing home without a doubt.
Stephanie WarnerExecutive Director
Dr. Blake BadgettMedical Director - Binger Facility
Dr. Michael AaronMedical Director - Maple Lawn Facility
Frequently Asked Questions - Let us help you get to where you need to be!
- Generally speaking, a skilled nursing facility is a clinical care provider of 24-hour licensed nursing. A “SNF”, as they are often referred to, is primarily engaged in providing services for residents who require medical or nursing care and/or therapy services for the rehabilitation of injured, disabled, or sick persons. Care typically includes: rehabilitation, intravenous therapy, post-surgical stabilization, pulmonary management, and wound care. Additionally, facilities provide assistance with administration of medications, and aid in a variety of daily living needs, including dressing, bathing, walking and eating.
- Medicare is a federal health insurance program. It typically covers some expenses related to a stay in a skilled nursing facility, but only after an inpatient hospital stay covering a period of “three midnights” and only for a related illness or injury. Generally, you may be eligible for Medicare if you or your spouse has paid into Social Security for at least 10 years.Additionally, you must be:
- Age 65 or older and receiving social security retirement benefits,
- Under age 65 with certain disabilities and have received social security disability benefits for 24 months,
- Or be any age but diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease
Talk to a social worker at your hospital or visit www.medicare.gov for more information on eligibility requirements and to find out what services Medicare covers for skilled nursing facility stays. Medicaid is a federally-supported, state-operated health care assistance program that pays for health care services.
Who is eligible?
- Certain individuals or families with substantially low incomes, who may have no medical insurance or inadequate medical insurance.
- Generally, eligibility is based on extreme financial need and medical necessity.
Speak to a social worker at the hospital or visit www.cms.hhs.gov/medicaid/eligibility to learn more about eligibility and the criteria specific to each. Because each state operates its own Medicaid program, eligibility requirements and coverage may vary from state to state.
Also, to find Medicare and Medicaid-certified skilled nursing facilities, go to www.medicare.gov/nhcompare.
- First and foremost, bring all insurance and/or Medicare/Medicaid cards.
- Provide any and all insurance coverage cards to the admissions representative at the facility.
- Also, make sure to have drivers license and social security cards with you as they may be needed to complete the admission process.
Also, bring items that will make your stay more restful and easier on you, such as:
- Comfortable clothing, with your name clearly written on the label. Bring enough clothing for at least 7-10 days.
- A pair of non-skid, supportive shoes and socks
- Toothbrush/toothpaste, denture cups
- Comb, brush, personal lotions, deodorant and other essential toiletries
- Hearing aide, eyeglasses and eyeglass case
- Reading materials, family photos
- Look for some of the following signs to guide you as to whether you or a loved one needs help:
- Requiring daily assistance with eating, dressing, bathing or using the toilet.
- Forgetting to take medications or perhaps taking too many
- Behaving in ways that could be harmful (to yourself or to others)
- Wandering away from home or frequent signs of memory loss
If you find you or a family member need help, here are some options, one of which may suit your specific situation:
- Find the right skilled nursing facility if you or a loved one has suffered an illness or injury and requires rehabilitation and continuous medical care, whether for the short or long-term. And, keep in mind that unfortunately there may be certain medical conditions that cause continued decline, regardless of the clinical solutions available.
- Move into an assisted living community which offers assistance in the areas of housekeeping services, provision of meals and personal care.
- Continue to live at home after recovering from an injury or illness, but bring in additional assistance such as home care professionals and/or utilize community services (Meals on Wheels, for instance).
Unsurpassed Oklahoma Healthcare Through Compassionate Caring
At Deer Creek Healthcare Services, we are redefining Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing, and Rehabilitation experiences. We will provide you or your loved one with an unsurpassed level of care that will nurture body, mind, and spirit.
Each of our facilities are staffed by dedicated, caring individuals. Together, we make up the total care team that helps you or your loved one feel right at home. We are here to help you transition to our care.
Quality of Care
We meet all accreditations for care.
We have RN Coverage 7 days per week.
Our Mission and Vision
At Deer Creek Healthcare, our mission is to provide the highest level of healthcare services to seniors and adults in our communities, while also adhering to strict quality standards, regulations, and availability. No matter which facility serves you, you can expect the same level of care - that's our promise.
With three facilities in Oklahoma, we are equipped to provide top senior care and rehabilitation services all over Oklahoma.
Get in touch with one of our expert team members ready to guide you to your next steps, or answer any questions you may have. You can schedule a tour of any of our facilities, or use this form to send us information. We will get right back with you.
Want to know more about our services, care, or facilities?
Enhancing quality care, one resident at a
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with what is going on, events, and news at all of our facilities.